Applicable for all UNAVI CarPlay for Audi, BMW, Lexus, MINI, Volkswagen, Volvo
If you need to pair your iPhone again, it is ideal to start from scratch and ensure all connections to wireless Apple CarPlay are deleted. Here are two procedures to follow to successfully delete all wireless Apple CarPlay connections:
PROCEDURE 1: Delete all paired iPhones on the Apple CarPlay system
1. From the main menu of the Apple CarPlay screen, select EXIT or the car icon.
2. On the UNAVI main menu, select the CarPlay icon.
3. In the CarPlay sub menu, select BT Reset.
4. Confirm the BT Reset by selecting the check mark
5. Once confirmed, the CarPlay will reboot, which will take you back to the OEM side.
PROCEDURE 2: Delete the CarPlay connection on your iPhone
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings
2. From Settings, go to General
3. From General, go to CarPlay
4. From CarPlay, select GPlink
5. From GPlink settings, select Forget This Car
After these two procedures are completed, CarPlay connection is completely gone from the CarPlay system and your iPhone. Now, you can begin to establish a new wireless or wired (USB) connection.