"We design OEM-integrated solutions for your vehicle"
We focus on retaining all factory features. Our navigation & CarPlay(Android Auto) product line caters to people wanting to add GPS navigation or CarPlay without the enormous expense of upgrading to the next trim level. Our mission is to ensure all technology features from factory are retained. Unavi is dedicated on the development of our simple Plug-n-Play installation, repair and technical assistance by the industry’s professionals via our Nationwide Dealer Network.
Unavi is the leader in OEM/factory integrated navigation(or CarPlay) systems for the Hyundai and Kia Motors, Infiniti and Nissan vehicle platforms. Our Unavi systems completely retain all factory features and functions; we also offer an industry leading warranty with a standard 2- year manufacturer’s warranty as well as an option for extended warranty to match vehicle manufacturer warranty. Our Unavi navigation systems are firmly in a class of their own. Why spend the extra $2,500 - $5,000 for a Navigation Package, or possibly having to upgrade to a higher trim level to even get the option to add a navigation system for your vehicle? This is where Unavi comes in with the solution you’re looking for.
Since Unavi offers a two-year warranty and caters to dealerships, it is crucial that our products meet certain level of OEM standards and qualifications for safety and durability with extra bells and whistles. Unavi systems are equipped with CPU used in Hyundai/Kia OEM navigation systems. Our products are fully certified, FCC/KCC compliant, and registered member of Bluetooth SIG.
• Development of ARM7-based barcode scanner built-in PDA-GEO Scanner
• E-sense Technology Co., Ltd. established
• Internet information development project sponsored by ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
• E-sense Technology R&D Center established
• UNAVI Korea established
• Development of mobile information device with Serom Technology
• Development of Strong ARM-based built-in GPS PDA-GEO navigator
• Appointed business partner of LG Telecom
• PLEXPO ITU telecommunication exhibition (Geneva, Switzerland)
• Supplied industrial PDA (EMS-2000) to Korea Telecom, LG Insurance, Samsung Electronics, Korea Express, CJ GLS, and Daewoo Heavy Industries
• Appointed business partner of LG Telecom and KTF
• Development of 32-bit ARM Core-based mobile POS terminal (EMT-3000)
• Development of Samsung 2440 CPU-based mobile POS terminal (EMT-3000X)
• Development of portable vehicle diagnostic multi-scan tool
• Development of portable multimedia layer (PMR1000)
• Development of portable OEM navigation system (ROX 3.5” & 5.6” screen)
• Partnered with KLIC to develop South Korea’s first-ever vehicle interface and tracking device
• Partnered with LG Telecom to develop South Korea’s first-ever credit card terminal machine (EMT- 5000)
• Development of vehicle-specific set-top box GPS for Hyundai, Kia, SsangYong Motor factory A/V head units (ENB 4000 series: 4000, 4100, 4000A)
• Development of GPS set-top box navigation for Pioneer (AVH-P6050, 6850DVD), Sony (XAV-W1), and Kenwood
• UNAVI’s North American division established : UNAVI USA INC.
• Appointed South Korea’s official PAC importer
• ENB 7500 developed
• Supplier of PDI navigation system for Altima (Nissan Korea)
• ENB 7500DX, UNAVI 3D A1 developed
• Development of wireless credit card terminal (EMT-8800)
• Development of integrated trip computer (U-Trip)
• UNAVI K1 developed
• Tier 1 supplier of navigation system for Infiniti Korea
• UNAVI X5 released for Hyundai & Kia vehicles
• UREC dashcam is introduced into UNAVI product line
• Hyundai MOBIS Korea Wireless Phone Charging Kit launched in North America
• UNAVI F1 Navigation released for Hyundai & Kia vehicles
• Navigation system developed for Infiniti Singapore
• UNAVI F1 Navigation released for Infiniti vehicles
• Navigation interface developed for Android Auto for Hyundai/Kia Motors platform
• UNAVI Apollo Navigation released for Hyundai and Kia vehicles
• UNAVI becomes authorized distributor of LGD521 dashcam by LG Innotek
• UNAVI F1 Navigation for Nissan Pathfinder added to the product lineup
• UNAVI X9 Android-Navigation released for Hyundai and Kia vehicles
• UNAVI S1 Android-Navigation is released for Android Auto for Hyundai/Kia Motors platform
• UNAVI Automatic Power Trunk is launched for Infiniti Q50 & Q60
• UGD621 2-Channel Dashcam System is launched, succeeding the LGD521 dashcam
• UNAVI ANYWAY GO CarPlay & Android Auto System is launched.