[ NOTICE ] EACH OFFER IS CAN’T COMBINE WITH OTHER DISCOUNTS OR OFFERS.CHOICE #1. PRICE OFF (UNTIL JAN 21) & FREE SHIP/FREE RETURN
Discount Code : PRICEOFF
- Enter the above discount code at checkout can get buy it for $499, not $649.
- If you wanna get a free installation offer, don't enter the discount code at checkout.
- Ships FREE & 30-day returns FREE : Apply to continental 48 states. (Not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories)
CHOICE #2. FREE INSTALLATION (until JAN 20)
CA, FL, TX, NY Only.
- Must visit our designated installation shops for free installation.
- If you wanna get this offer, please don't combine another offer at check out.
COHICE #3. BUY CARPLAY & GET 45% OFF FOR DASHCAM! (Until JAN 20)
If buying this item, you can get UGD621 dashcam with 45% off price.
- Offer dashcam : Unavi UGD621 2ch dashcam 32G
- Automatic apply with a discount price when added to both items to the cart.
2017 - 2019 Infiniti QX30 – Upgrade and retrofit Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto module : UNAVI ANYWAY GO
We now have the ability to upgrade this incredibly requested feature to certain types of Infiniti radio for QX30. This plug-n-play motherboard can now update Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto to the Infiniti QX30 2017, 2018, and 2019 models. QX30 2020 after, Google Android Auto & Apple CarPlay is applied as a standard feature in INFINITI.
Our Apple CarPlay & Google Android Auto system 'Unavi Anyway Go' is over 99% similar to OEM Infiniti CarPlay and Android Auto that.
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!|
- INFINITI® is a registered trademark of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Apple CarPlay®, Siri®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Also, Apple Maps™ and Apple Music™ are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Android Auto™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
You can meet our CarPlay & Android Auto products at selected Infiniti Showrooms or certified used car shops.
How to Install:
- Visit your local UNAVI dealer to view installation offers and pricing.
- UNAVI systems come with a DIY Installation Guide (professional installation is recommended by UNAVI) (DIY installations have no supply to warranty).
Contact UNAVI (855) 558-6284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
qx30 carplay, qx30 apple carplay, 2017 Infiniti qx30 carplay, Infiniti qx30 apple carplay, does Infiniti qx30 have apple carplay, 2019 Infiniti qx30 apple carplay, does Infiniti qx30 have carplay, 2018 Infiniti qx30 apple carplay,
Purchased the update module to add Car Play/Android Auto to our 2019 Infiniti QX50. Unfortunately Infiniti didn't add that option until the 2020 model year. This is an update, not a replacement, so it retains the original screen and all original functions (automatic camera views, steering control integration, etc.) and adds Car Play and Android Auto. The installation manual was very thorough, and the biggest challenge for our installer was the car itself, not the Unavi module. The installer also routed the USB cable through the covered center console storage and I added a 90-degree USB adapter (see photos) from Amazon to allow us to close the cover while still leaving the phone cable plugged in. The module uses the iPod input to connect the phone to the stereo system so you retain the original factory options (e.g. satellite, FM, etc.) if you wish to use those. You can even use the original navigation in case you miss the 1990s-era GPS experience. Unfortunately the USB adapter blocks the second USB port, but there is an additional charging port in the large storage compartment. The cover provides a stable place to leave the phone while driving, so I consider it worth the trade-off.
It's not a 100% seamless integration (steering console display shows "iPad" and doesn't have track information, reverse camera will give a brief glimpse of the original OEM navigation before switching back to CP/AA), but given that we were able to keep the original equipment and integrations, and that there really isn't any other option, this is an excellent option to add iPhone or Android features to the QX50.