FineVu GX33 | 2 Channel Dash Cam | Full HD | Built-in Wi-Fi | External GPS | 32 GB SD Card | Slim Design
FineVu GX33 | 2 Channel Dash Cam | Full HD | Built-in Wi-Fi | External GPS | 32 GB SD Card | Slim Design
Unavi's FineVu GX33 Dashcam - Powered by FineVu
- Front & Rear FHD(Full HD) cameras
- Sony Starvis Sensor
- Auto Night Vision
- A.I. Damage Detection 2.0
- Built-in WiFi
- Power Saving Parking Mode
- Mobile App for iPhone & Android Phone
- ADAS Plus
- 5X Efficiency
- Samsung Micro SD Card Included
- Speed Camera Alert
Unavi's FineVu GX33 is a 2-channel dashcam system capable of Full HD(1920x1080p) front and rear camera recording. This dual dashcam system is the latest addition to complement UNAVI's best seller dashcam lineup.
Unavi's FineVu GX33 has no LCD display but there is connect your dashcam to your smartphone with the built-in Wi-Fi. Major functions of the Wi-Fi app are easily usable with a smartphone : Live Streaming of driving video, downloading recorded videos and new firmware updates with alarm message.
Measure your vehicle's travel speed, location, and driving hour precisely with the built-in GPS in Unavi's FineVu GX33. It doesn't require cable arrangement in installing a dashcam.
The Smart Time Lapse feature maximizes recording capacity efficiently, recording at 10 frames per second when no event is detected. It automatically switches to 30 frames per second when an event is recorded to ensure that the event is properly captured.
Unavi GX33 is equipped with a hardwire kit, enabling it's Parking Mode feature to record events while parked. The dashcam is also featured with the FVMA feature (Front Vehicle Motion Alert) because of equipped the GPS module.
UNAVI offers a 3-year manufacturer's warranty from the original date of purchase (including 32GB micro SD card). The device's battery, accessories, has a 6-month warranty. UNAVI shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, death, loss, or similar claims related to or resulting from the use of this device.
How to Install:
- Find nearby local shops to view installation offers and pricing. If you wanna take help with install, please confirm our UNAVI dealer/installer locater (Currently, we are updating our dealer locater list) or contact us.
- UNAVI systems come with a DIY Installation Guide (professional installation is recommended by UNAVI) (DIY installations have no supply to warranty).
Contact UNAVI (855) 558-6284 or email email@example.com for more information.
Perfect for personal and ride share (Uber, Lyft, etc.) vehicles! The Unavi FineVu GX300 is a 2-CH Dash Cam for cars, capable of QHD and Full HD recording dash cam front and rear. Built-in dashcam & wifi & GPS antenna. This premium Unavi Dash Cam is even able to record while the vehicle is parked if connect hardwire kit and connect to the battery. We provide dash cam installation at lower prices than amazon in special promotion periods. Please look at our dash cam review and search 'dash camera installation near me' by googling. You can find the dash cameras that you want on our website than Reddit or Walmart.
Happy Easter Sale
Up to $130 Price Off
2023 Good Friday will end in
2023 Unavi Dash Cam TRUST Promotion
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find a lower-priced the FineVu GX300 dash cam,
we'll beat it by 5% from that!!
Call us : 855-558-6284 / Unavi USA inc.
3-year standard warranty for every FineVu dash cam
No. 1 in sales Dash cam brand in Korea - FineVu
Price match guarantee - Beat it by 5% from lower
US local sales & tech support service since 2009
Unavi Premium Dash Cam Serise - GX33
FRONT & REAR FULL HD RECORDING
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution gives FineVu GX33 outstanding video clarity under all circumstances.
FineVu GX33 records every moment with clear video.
* The license plate is mosicized to protect personal information.
* The quality of recording may vary depending on conditions (including camera angle, windshield conditions, and light conditions).
POWER SAVING PARKING MODE
Power Saving Parking Mode recordes events for more than 30 days even when the vehicle is turned off.
By applying FineVu's technology that dramatically reduces power consumption, recording standby is possible for up to 38 days* based on parking recording time standard.
Always feel assured with power saving parking mode that closely captures the scene.
* As this figure is based on GX33's setting value of 0.15W during Power Saving Parking Mode while connected to 16,000mAh auxiliary battery, the time may vary depending on the power consumption and usage environment.
* You can set this function through Settings > Record > Parking Recording > Power saving
* There are restrictions on the use of some features, such as AI Damage Detection 2.0.
WITH SONY STARVIS SENSOR,
FEEL BRIGHTER AND CLEARER PERFORMANCE AT NIGHT
With a SONY STARVIS Sensor, it provides brighter and clearer image resolution at night.
Even driving at night is reassuring with a powerful SONY STARVIS Sensor in dark alleys.
* The license plate is mosaicized to protect personal information.
ALWAYS SUPPORT CLEAR VIDEO WITH HDR
HDR is a function that displays objects clearly by automatically combining two videos with different luminance settings.
It is effective at night or in a place with high contrast differences where it is difficult to identify a license plate.
Moreover, it is more useful as it allows you to record videos clearly even where luminance varies rapidly.
* The quality of recording may vary depanding on conditions (including camera angle, windshield conditions, and light conditions).
* Front HDR can be turned ON/OFF in the menu settings.
* D-HDR function is automatically applied to the rear camera.
CHECK ACTUAL IMPACT EVENTS AND IMPACT AREA DURING PARKING MODE
AI Damage Detection 2.0 is completed with more than 3million experiments.
Using machine learning techniques, the impact area during parking is subdivided into 8 directions and reported in 3 levels of impact size.
You can be relieved of accidents such as door dings, scratch, and hit-and-runs.
* If the impact areas cannot be detected, the notification display may not be seen or a certain icon(!) may be displayed.
* In the case of non-accidental events, there will be no separate notifications. There may be errors in the guidance depending on the usage environment.
* When the Power Saving Parking Mode function is set, this function may not work.
* The measured impact when hitting or shaking the dash cam may differ from the actual impact of accidents.
EASY-TO-USE WITH SMARTPHONE APP
Connect your dash cam to your smartphone with the built-in Wi-Fi.
Major functions of the FineVu Wi-Fi app are easily usable with a smartphone:
Live Streaming of driving video, downloading recorded videos and new firmware updates with alarm message!
* The FineVu Wi-Fi app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store/App Store.
* For detailed connection method, please refer to the manual.
CHECK EVENT OCCURRENCE INFORMATION AT ONE VIEW DURING DRIVING/PARKING!
When a certain event occurred during driving/parking, use Event Summary function to check various information at one view, including recorded videos, driving hour, driving distance, and average driving speed.
It is more useful as you can check the situation instantly and understand your driving habits.
* You can use this function by connecting your dash cam to the FineVu Wi-Fi app.
THE LATEST INFORMATION OF SPEED CAMERA FOR SAFE DRIVING
The Speed Camera Alert is a built-in function supporting voice guidance with information on 7 types of Camera in including speed, red-light, and average speed camera.
You can always enjoy safe driving by using the quarterly-updated DB service.
* The latest data is updated quarterly. Its interconnection with the FineVu app is informed via a popup message.
* This feature may not be supported depending on the countries.
SMART SD LOCK HELPS TO PROTECT YOUR SD CARD MORE THOROUGHLY.
Use your memory card more safely with SMART SD LOCK.
It is designed to turn off the power when the memory card is removed.
When you remove the SD Card, the device is turned off as well.
It prevents errors that occur when removing the memory card during operation of dash cam, so you can feel more secured.
STOP WORRYING ABOUT LONG-DISTANCE DRIVING SAVE 5X WITHOUT MISSING OR LOSS OF VIDEO
Smart Time Lapse function saves more than 5 times longer without video loss or omission.
In standard recording mode based on 32GB, 236 minutes are recorded.
However, you can record 1,392 minutes without overwriting with the Smart Lapse mode, which is more efficient.
* This is a comparison between standard recording and Smart Lapse recording times based on 32GB.
* There may be a difference in storage time depending on other factors such as the occurrence of an impact event.
ADVANCED DRIVER SAFETY WARNING SYSTEMS KEEP YOU SAFE ON THE ROAD
When the car is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, FVMA(Front Vehicle Motion Alert) informs the driver that front vehicle has started to move to prevent a delayed response.
AUTOMATIC REALIZATION OF OPTIMAL VIDEO QUALITY
AUTO NIGHT VISION enables FineVu GX33 to record clear and balanced video i tough-to-capture environments like night time, underground parking lots and tunnels, as well as very bright day light.
AUTO NIGHT VISION provides the optimal video quality (brightness and clarity) by automatic tuning in any conditions.
* The quality of recording may vary depending on conditions (including camera angle, windsheild conditions, and light conditions).
FASTER AND MORE STABLE PERFORMANCE WITH HIGH-PERFORMANCE DUAL-CORE CPU
Demonstrate enhanced performance of a dash cam with built-in high-performance dual core CPU.
With improved processing capability, it supports our innovative functions to work more stable and faster.
ANGLE GUIDE ASSISTING RECORD AT RIGHT ANGLE
No more slanted videos ot those where only the sky was recorded with no object!
It assists you to adjust the angle of your dash cam when it is slanted.
It also helps you to record videos at a right angle by shooting at angles customized to a car, SUV, and truck.
* You can use this function after installing the FineVu Wi-Fi app.
FORMAT FREE 2.0 MAXIMIZES THE LIFE AND STABILITY OF MEMORY CARDS
Experience the most innovative Format Free 2.0 that maximizes efficiency and basic memory card lifespan and stability.
By storing images sequentially, it not only minimizes wastage of storage space, but also by Functional design that supports efficient wear leveling*
You can use it with confidence for a long time by preventing the memory card lifespan from being shortened.
* Wear Leveling is a function that helps to record data evenly, so that it prevents device failure and data loss by preventing overuse of only certain parts.
NEED NO MORE THAN A BUTTON TO LOCK OUT FOR A NEAR MISS!
Press the REC button behind the dash cam to immediately activate the emergency recording mode, and capture evidence for unexpected events.
Choose and save your video clips at designated storage space and play whenever needed.
* Emergency Videos save directly to the separate CAMCORDER folder.
20-SECONDS OF COMPLETE EVIDENCE
FineVu’s Absolute Parking Mode secures vital 20-seconds of the accident scene.
10-seconds prior to the event, and 10-seconds after the event.
No detail is left out from the scene.
Secure the right moment with included hardwire cable.
* Requires hardwire cable installation
PROLONGED RECORDING TIME
Consuming 98% less power, GX1000 records 2,325 hours more than standard parking mode. It only takes 1.9-seconds to boot-up to capture the impact for 20-seconds.
* Certain features such as AI Damage Detection may not be available during Power Saving Parking Mode
* Number of extended hours is based on GX1000’s setting value at 0.15W during Power Saving Parking Mode
while connected with 16,000mAh auxiliary battery, the actual recording hours may vary depending on environment factors.
DRIVING REST GUIDE
Don't make you drowsy while driving!
GX33 guides you when to take a break according to the driving time by hourly basis.
* When entering the menu or changing the parking/stop mode, the accumulated driving time is initialized.
* The on-time notification function works only when an external GPS is connected (received).
STOP WORRYING ABOUT BATTERY DISCHARGE IN COLD!
When the battery voltage falls below the preset voltage, the power of GX33 is automatically cut off to protect the battery.
This feature applies to Hybrid vehicles as well as auxiliary battery options.
You can set the automatic power-off voltage to suit various car models and battery characteristics, so you can use options optimized for your car.
* When using the vehicle's ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, it is recommended to change the low voltage setting of the dashcam to Hybrid.
With FineVu’s advanced low-power design, booting up dashcam will now only take 1.9-seconds
* Booting speed may vary if parking recording is disabled or low voltage cut-off is activated.
GX33 PROTECTS AND KEEPS VIDEO RECORDINGS EVEN AT HIGH TEMPERATURES
FineVu GX33 is designed for efficient heat-discharging. It has high temperature protection function that safely protect the dash cam and video files stored. When the ambient air temperature exceeds over a certain level, GX33 is automatically turned off to prevent overheating.
EASY TO INSTALL IN ANY PLACE FOR ITS NON-LCD COMPACT DESIGN
Can be installed easily and simply without the disturb of a rear-view mirror in any place a driver wants to install with its compact design of non-LCD screen.
Experience a complete sense of oneness with the interior design of your vehicle.
THE OPTIMAL DASH CAM ANALYSIS PROGRAM, FINEVU PLAYER 2.0
FineVu PC player is an easy-to-use PC software of FineVu dash cam.
You can playback, screenshot, enlarge the images with full resolution and monitor the video records conveniently on your PC.
※ To improve the performance of the product, its components may change without prior notice.
※ The warranty period of the Micro SD card is 6 months.
|Model name||FineVu GX33||Table header 2|
|Size/Weight||Front: 111.5 x 44.5 X 24.7mm/79g|
Rear: 53 x 33.6 x 35.3mm/41g
|Weight including the mount|
|Memory capacity||Micro SD Card (16GB/32GB/64GB)||Class 10 or above, UHS-1 recommended, SDXC compatible|
|Recording mode||Driving recording||1 min. interval recording|
|Driving event(impact) recording||20 sec. recording(10 seconds before and after detection)|
|Manual recording||20 sec. recording(10 seconds before and after detection)|
|Parking (impact & motion detection) recording||20 sec. recording(10 seconds before and after detection)|
|Driving time lapse recording||30fps recording after impact detected|
|Parking time lapse recording||30fps recording after impact detected|
|Lens||Front/Rear : Full HD wide-angle lens|
|Image sensor||Front : 2.1M pixels, 1/2.8" SONY Exmor R STARVIS Image Sensor|
Rear : 2M pixels, 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor
|Viewing angle||Front : more than 131.8° of the opposite angle / 107° of the horizontal angle / 55° of the vertical angle|
|Rear : more than 134° of the opposite angle / 105° of the horizontal angle / 60°of the vertical angle|
|Video||Front/Rear : 1920X1080p@30fps|
|Acceleration sensor||3-axis acceleration sensor||+2g / -2g|
|Input power||DC 12V - 24V|
|Power consumption||4.1W||Based on 2ch, GPS ON|
|Operation/ Storage temperature||Operation temperature -20℃~70℃ /|
storage temperature -30℃~80℃
|Interface||Power port (3.5 ø), rear camera connection port (2.5 ø), USB A type WiFi port|
|Function||Smart Time Lapse, FineVu Wi-Fi, Speed Camera Alert, HDR, ADAS, Installation Angle Guide, Format Free, Auto Night Vision, Driving Rest Guide, Time Alarm, Battery Discharge Prevention, Support 1ch recording, High Temperature Protection||Vehicle speed, ADAS and Speed Camera Alert operate under GPS reception.|
|Certification No.||KC (R-R-FDK-FineR038)|
Model name : FineVu GX33
Date of manufacture : Marked separately
Name(Model) : Dashcam(GX33)
Manufacturer : Finedigital Inc.
Company name : Finedigital Inc.
Manufacturing country : Rep. of Korea
|Passed KS C 9990|
(EMC test for vehicles, and internal combustion engines)