- These dashcam packages included installation service
- Dedicated products to the local customers nearby Unavi Tustin office
- Service County: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura
INSTALLATION SERVICE FEE INCLUDED
- Visit at Tustin office : [Service Location] 15052 Red Hill Ave, Ste B, Tustin CA 92780
- Request Mobile Service : [Servicing] LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura County + Trip charge of $50 applies
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the original date of purchase
- The device's accessories, including the SD card, has a 6-month warranty
- Not be held liable for any accident, injury, death, loss, or similar claims related to or resulting from the use of this device
DASHCAM INFO : CLICK EACH MODEL NAME FOR MORE DETAILS
- Unavi UGD621 (1-channel) : The UGD621 1-channel(front cam only) is 2K dash cam system capable of Quad HD (2560x1440p) camera recording. This dashcam is produced by the same manufacturer of LG innotek's LGD521, the next-generation dashcam of that model as a matter of fact. Easily upload your dash cam videos to social media with the UNAVI App, compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Unavi UGD621 (2-channel) : The UGD621 is a 2-channel dash cam system capable of 2K, Quad HD (2560x1440p) front camera recording and full HD (1920x1080p) rear camera recording. This dashcam is produced by the same manufacturer of LG innotek's LGD521, the next-generation dashcam of that model as a matter of fact. Easily upload your dash cam videos to social media with the UNAVI App, compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- FineVu LX2000 (2-channel) : The LX2000 is a 2-channel dash cam system capable of Full HD (1920x1080p) front and rear camera recording. This dual dashcam system is LCD screen type to complement UNAVI's non-LCD type dash cam line up. The dashcam is also equipped with two ADAS features (Lane Departure Warning System and Front Vehicle Departure Warning) when equipped with the optional GPS module.
The install was extremely easy and the setup with the Unavi app was simple as well. The video quality is very clear and frame rate seems good (no jitter). Great dashcam!
Before I even got to use this great device, the installation process was amazing. You'd think it had been built in at the factory and my car is a 2019 Mercedes SUV, so the installer even had the added complexity of the tailgate to consider.
Fortunately, I haven't had need to check out it's functioning in the event of an accident, but I get great reassurance from the voice telling me that "parking mode is activated", or "normal driving mode is activated"
Overall, I cannot fault it.
GREAT SYSTEM!!! WORKS PERFECT
UNAVI UGD621 | 2 Channel Dash Cam | 2K QHD | Built-in Wi-Fi | GPS Compatible | 32 GB SD Card