Unavi 1 channel dashcam for INFINITI exclusive has use the OEM power cable of the rear-view mirror through our Infiniti power connector.
- Dashcam for INFINITI dedicated
- Easy & fast installation : Using dedicated power connector for INFINITI's OEM Rear-veiw mirror
- Record at 2K, Quad HD (2560 x 1440p) with the dash camera
- 1 channel dash cam system : Front only
- Wireless access to dash cam recordings on the app, available for Android and iOS
- GPS module available: Track location and speed on recordings
- Lane Departure Warning and Front Vehicle Departure Warning are two driver awareness warnings, enabled with the optional GPS module
- 32 GB micro SD card included
The UGD521 is a 1-channel dash cam system capable of 2K, Quad HD (2560x1440p) camera recording. This dashcam system is the next generation model in UNAVI's expanding product line. Easily upload your dash cam videos to social media with the UNAVI App, compatible with Android and iOS devices.
The dashcam is equipped with two ADAS features, which are enabled with the optional GPS module.
Click here to add the GPS module to your shopping cart.
[Disclaimer] Not compatible with QX30
UNAVI offers a 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the original date of purchase. The device's accessories, including the SD card, has a 6-month warranty. UNAVI shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, death, loss, or similar claims related to or resulting from the use of this device.
How to Install:
- Find nearby local shops to view installation offers and pricing. If you wanna take help with install, please confirm our UNAVI dealer/installer locater (Currently, we are updating our dealer locater list) or contact us.
- UNAVI systems come with a DIY Installation Guide (professional installation is recommended by UNAVI) (DIY installations have no supply to warranty).
Contact UNAVI (855) 558-6284 or email email@example.com for more information.
GREAT SYSTEM!!! WORKS PERFECT
UNAVI UGD621 | 2 Channel Dash Cam | 2K QHD | Built-in Wi-Fi | GPS Compatible | 32 GB SD Card
Great customer service