In-Stock: This product is selling for OFF-LINE ONLY.
Please call for price: 855-558-6284 (Toll-Free) or click 'CONTACT FOR PRICE' button.
- 2CH Front & Rear Full HD Cameras (1920x1080p@30fps)
- ADAS features: LDWS/FVMS
- Speed Cam Alert
- High Dynamic Range(HDR)
- Easy Update with Mobile App: iPhone/Android phone
- Battery Discharge Prevention
- Auto Night Vision
- Built-In Wifi & GPS
- 3X Memory Efficiency (Smart Time Lapse)
- SONY STARVIS Sensor
- Format Free Max
- Installation Angle Guide
The GX30 is a 2-channel dashcam system capable of Full HD (1920x1080p) front and rear camera recording. This dual dashcam system is the latest addition to complement UNAVI's growing dash cam line up.
The GX30 has no LCD display but there is connect your dashcam to your smartphone with the built-in Wi-Fi. Major functions of the FineVu Wi-Fi app are easily usable with a smartphone : Live Streaming of driving video, downloading recorded videos and new firmware updates with alarm message.
Measure your vehicle's travel speed, location, and driving hour precisely with the built-in GPS in GX30. It doesn't require cable arrangement in installing a dashcam.
The Smart Time Lapse feature maximizes recording capacity efficiently, recording at 10 frames per second when no event is detected. It automatically switches to 30 frames per second when an event is recorded to ensure that the event is properly captured.
The GX30 is equipped with a hardwire kit, enabling it's Parking Mode feature to record events while parked. The dashcam is also equipped with two ADAS features (Lane Departure Warning System and Front Vehicle Departure Warning) when equipped with the optional GPS module.
UNAVI offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty from the original date of purchase (including 32GB micro SD card). The device's battery, accessories, has a 6-month warranty. UNAVI shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, death, loss, or similar claims related to or resulting from the use of this device.
How to Install:
- Find nearby local shops to view installation offers and pricing. If you wanna take help with install, please confirm our UNAVI dealer/installer locater (Currently, we are updating our dealer locater list) or contact us.
- UNAVI systems come with a DIY Installation Guide (professional installation is recommended by UNAVI) (DIY installations have no supply to warranty).
Contact UNAVI (855) 558-6284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.